Monday, June 01, 2020

C1.2 Week 11 and 12

We’re keeping our sessions on Skype going for a couple more weeks. Although from  Monday 8th,  I’m changing the format slightly so that those who wish to prepare for their oral interaction too can do so. We’ll be focusing on ‘dialogos’ 1-7 from the September 2018 exam. We’ll still be working on a one-on-one basis so I’ll play your partner’s role. It goes without saying that if someone prefers to keep working on their ’monologos’ or some other aspect they can just let me know on Skype this week and we’ll figure something out.

5 comments:

Rafa Morales said...

Ok, practicing dialogues is a good point. Then, classes will be finished in the second week of June, won´t they? And when will we have the final marks? thanks
Bytheway, I don´t think I´ll be in good conditions for this evening meeting, I´m going to the dentist but if I feel good my skype session will be opened. Double thanks!!!!

nacho said...

Our last session will take place on Monday 15th. Your marks are meant to be published by the end of that same week . Most of you already know them, anyway.

I’ll be online as usual so just drop me a line on Skype if you’re feeling fine by 18:45, Rafa. Otherwise, I’ll talk to you on Wednesday.

Rafa Morales said...

Thank you for your answer... "most of us, but not all of us, already know them" that the issue.
However, the main issue now is that my wisdom tooth has already gone away, that´s why I´m not in good condition to say any simple English or Spanish word, so you can change the shift at your will. Talk to you on Wednesday!!!!

nacho said...

No worries. We’ll discuss your marks on Wednesday. Take care in the interim.

Rafa Morales said...

uhmmmmmmm...umhhhhhhhhhh..uuuuuuhhhmmmm