Friday, March 27, 2020

C1.2 A and C1.2 CAL

Good afternoon, C1ers.

I’ve been informed that I  have to let you know how you did in your last test next week.. I ll be posting the initials (we’re not supposed to post lists with your full names) of the students that sat the test and a grade for each of the skills assessed. Of course, you’ll get to see your exams and get proper personalised feedback once things get back to normal. As for the speaking mark, which I am also supposed to give you feedback on, I can bear in mind the speaking grade you got in the December test and/or my informal observation in class.Alternatively, those of you who choose to can take an individual test conducted through Skype. Whoever wishes to take the test must let me know by next Monday at the latest. (Leave a comment here and make sure include a Skype username).

Have a nice weekend.

No comments: